Skilled Fitter - Hydraulics - Pneumatics
Burton upon Trent
£35,000 - £39,000
Want to work for a huge construction company that are a global supplier of concrete products and materials? A major construction client is looking for a skilled Fitter to join their team, maintaining all plant and equipment, operating on a 24-hour shift pattern.
As a Skilled Fitter you will:
- Work closely with the site engineering team and ensure safe working practices are implemented
- Be able to weld and fabricate and have experience with Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Work to the key KPIs, drive improvements through cost, quality, innovation and service whilst adhering to the health and safety standards
As a Skilled Fitter you will have:
- Completed a mechanical apprenticeship have certification in City & Guilds, B Tech, NVQ L3 or equivalent in plant maintenance.
- Good PC skills
- Experience in fault finding with hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Electrical Competence
If you think this role sounds like a good match for yourself, don't waste any time and click apply now.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and have ticked all the boxes either apply online or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01616945940 to find out more.