Outsource UK are currently working with a Finance company who are seeking a Software Engineer for a position based in Buckinghamshire.
Candidates need to take pride in their craftsmanship and in the results that they deliver, Being a subject matter expert and taking on a consultative role as it pertains to Pipeline automation and PaaS platform setting standards/guidelines for PaaS Platform, from the deployment to the platform support.
You will be helping teams with the automation of their builds, with the creation of Docker images, with the automatically tests ran, etc. Help diagnose and solve issues when building/deploying onto OpenShift and potentially other Cloud platforms.
- Knowledge of Docker, Git, GitHub, Kubernetes/Openshift, Scripting, artifact repositories (Nexus/Artifactory) SonarQube and MicroServices Architecture.
- Experience in AWS Lambda, API Gateway, Serverless, DynamoDB and Kinesis
- Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices, Understanding of the AWS shared responsibility model and Understanding of AWS server
- Experience of using agile methodologies and TDD (test-driven development).
- Experience with API development (REST)
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.