Duration: Full-time, permanent Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience Are you seeking a new challenge with an organisation offering genuine career progression and the chance to work on truly innovation projects?
Outsource UK is currently working closely with a company who really invest in their staff and have little to no staff turnover. They require an enthusiastic and driven individual who will be able to mix easily with the current team whilst producing high quality code.
- Professional experience of relevant programming - ideally Java related (C++ would be considered with some Java exposure)
- Knowledge of modern software engineering techniques
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to write effective and clean code
- Web based technology experience
- RESTful web services
- Spring / Hibernate
- SQL Server
- Apache Tomcat