Role: Software Developer
Location: Yeovil (remote working included)
Salary/rate: £49.75 (Umbrella)
6 month initial contract working for a major defence contractor on the F-35 programme.
The DI F-35 Software Developers will work as part of a team of Engineers that will be located across different sites and will be responsible for the development and low-level testing of software products that will be delivered into the Prognostics and Health Management and Supply Chain Management Systems. This role is based in Yeovil although location is not critical as the role can also be done remotely.
Key skills, experience & qualifications: -
- Experience of Java and Python programming languages
- Experience of API development (ideally REST)
- Experience of Structured Query Language (SQL) and programmatic use of databases
- High levels of Self-Motivation and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively within a remote environment
- Experience of Pandas - Python Data Analysis Library
- Experience of DevOps practices and Agile development
- Manual and Automated testing experience
For full details please contact Paul Ellis at Outsource UK on 0161 694 9203 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything