Software Development Manager Location: Dudley, West MidlandsDuration: Full-Time, PermanentSalary: £60,000 - £65,000 Outsource UK are currently recruiting for an experienced Software Development Manager for a newly created role in the West Midlands.
As the Development Manager, you'll take ownership of the development team focusing on culture and communication. Aside from managing and directing the multidisciplinary team, you will also collaborate with key stakeholders and external vendors to ensure effective delivery of projects and critical software changes.
Reporting to the Head of Software, you will also work closely with him to establish software standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high quality software deliverables.
Our client, an award winning and highly respected software provider view this as an exciting opportunity where you can help shape the development function moving forward.
- Proven experience of technical leadership of software teams
- Experience managing & leading an development team, ideally within an Agile environment
- Previous experience working on product releases and delivery
- A real passion for motivating and empowering technical teams to achieve their goals
- Ability to communicate technically with 3rd party vendors & IT suppliers
- Proven experience of delivering projects using different methodologies - Waterfall, Agile, etc.