Software Engineer (ADA / C# / C+)
A Software Engineer with ADA / C# / C+ experience is required to work on a 12-Months contract (with the possibility of extension) for our defence client based in Broad Oak.
This is a twelve-month contract with a leading UK defence company.
Overview of the Software Engineer (ADA / C# / C+) role
- The purpose of the role is to perform Software Design, Development, Documentation, Integration and Test activities within various project teams in Training Services Group (TSG) working on complex systems.
- The applicant will be capable of working with a high degree of technical autonomy, providing technical guidance to others relating to software engineering.
- Applies depth and breadth of knowledge relating to software engineering in order to resolve the most complex challenges, issues and faults associated with installation, commissioning, operation and performance in the software discipline or technical area.
- Designing, reviewing, developing, testing, documenting, configuring and delivering software products to the agreed standards and procedures using the specified tools, within schedule and estimates.
- Resolve the most complex challenges, issues and faults associated with installation, commissioning, operation and performance of systems.
Key skills required for the Software Engineer (ADA / C# / C+)
- BEng/BSc in Computer Science or similar software qualification.
- CEng or equivalent level of capability, or working towards CEng status.
- Extensive knowledge of programming languages, C, C# and ADA highly desirable.
- Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience of UML or similar high level design methodology.
- Excellent software coding, integration and testing skills.
- Experience of configuration control systems.
If you are a Software Engineer with ADA / C# / C+ experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything