Job title: Contract Software (Qt) Engineer
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £55-65 p/h (Negotiable)
A great opportunity for the right person to join a forward thinking, high-tech, and innovative defence company.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the software team to join a team of software developers working on the next generation of Display technology. Specifically the role is to provide Qt expertise to the team. In general terms, the role is to design, specify, implement, test and maintain software to support the company's new display products and services.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE FOR THE ROLE:
- Practical experience of using C++
- Practical experience developing Qt based applications using Qt Creator
- To use good engineering practice to produce software for new, innovative and profitable products and solutions.
- To support and enhance existing software in accordance with commercial requirements.
- Responsible for design, specification, implementation, testing and maintenance of software to support the company's products and services
- Undertakes additional project tasks as required by management.
- Technical liaison within and outside with customers, suppliers and collaborators on software related matters.
- A good knowledge of C++
- A good knowledge of Qt Creator
- A good knowledge of the Qt framework
- A good knowledge of QML and Qt Quick
- Good communication skills
For full details on this role please contact Paul Ellis (firstname.lastname@example.org ) on 0161 694 9203
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything