Solutions Architect-API -Cloud-AWS-Inside IR35
Based in Exeter (working from home until further notice) a Solutions Architect is required on a contract basis to design and support the delivery of a Corporate Service to deliver API Management capability
- Designing the API management solution: In collaboration with key stakeholders you will define a contextually appropriate architectural vision for the future API management capability driven by user need. You will maintain and communicate a coherent architectural design to enable successful delivery of an API Management capability that meets user needs.
- Assuring the design: As part of a wider peer group you will provide ongoing design assurance throughout the life of the project. This will include: ongoing focus on articulation of user needs; creating, maintaining and communicating high level architectural artefacts; acting as the technical design authority for the project; regular engagement with the enterprise IT architect team; making and recording architectural decisions; participating in architectural peer review; consideration and calculation of Enterprise Technical Debt with respect to the target architecture.
- Supporting the community: As a member of an enterprise wide community of practice you will actively share knowledge and good practice and support the continuous improvement of the architecture function
Skills and experience required:
- An excellent understanding of the technical solutions underpinning the delivery of data APIs and associated API Management capabilities
- An excellent understanding of public cloud technology and the role it plays in supporting the delivery of technical solutions
- Proven ability to architect and deliver technology solutions to meet user needs.
- Proven ability to provide technical coordination for projects, including: managing suppliers,architectural design assurance, setting challenging goals and timelines with clear priorities overseeing delivery in accordance with user needs.
- Ability to communicate architectural descriptions and development plans to diverse audiences through different forms (including written, diagrammatic and verbal).
- Knowledge of AWS platform
- Experience of C4 architecture model
Please note this role is inside IR35 and candidates will not be able to work through a Limited Company.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply ASAP.