A Solutions Architect with Azure experience is required to work on a three-month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Broad Oak.
Overview of the Solutions Architect roles
Assist in the definition of the Enterprise Architecture, product and Cloud strategy.
Fulfil the role of a subject matter expert in Azure Application Architecture and solutions.
Working closely with customers to deliver Azure architectures and patterns.
Ensure solutions support the architectural direction of the company's technology and the Product Strategy.
Provide analytical skills into understanding and communicating design specifications including the creation of both high-level and detailed design documentation.
Contribute to the enhancement of Digital Services architecture to satisfy known and future customer requirements.
Work with partners within BAE Systems to develop better overall Digital Services solutions and share technology, experience and methodologies.
Key skills required for the Solutions Architect
- Knowledge of solution and enterprise architecture
- Knowledge & Experience in the use of Architecture methodologies to develop IT solutions.
- A history in Azure Cloud architecture and design in complex technical environments.
- Azure infrastructure, networking and security experience
- Extensive Cloud migration experience.
- An understanding of design review and experience of applying it to IT-based change projects.
- Prior experience in the Aerospace & Defence Industry with a broad knowledge across the range of Engineering and Business systems.
If you are a Solutions Architect with Azure experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9196
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything