Solutions Architect--Inside IR35
Based in Exeter (working from home until further notice) a Solutions Architect is required on a contract basis to help grow and deliver new and exciting solutions.
This is an excellent long term contract opportunity.
Candidates need to be an experienced Solution Architect, ideally with Enterprise Architect experience and the ability to work alongside others to deliver large scale, complex, technical solutions.
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- Bridging the gap between the technical and non-technical: Translate technical concepts relating to software engineering, delivery management and service management so they are understood by all.
- Governance: Understand technical governance and participate in or deliver the assurance of a service.
- Making and guiding decisions: Make and guide effective decisions, explaining clearly how the decision has been reached. Must have the ability to understand and resolve technical disputes across varying levels of complexity and risk
- Strategy: Produce a strategy for technology that meets business needs. Create, refine and challenge patterns, standards, policies, roadmaps and vision statements
- Turning business problems into solution designs: Work with business and technology stakeholders to translate business problems into technical designs. Create an optimal design through an iterative process, aligning the user need with the system requirements and organisational objectives.
Please note this role is inside IR35 and candidates will not be able to work through a Limited Company.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply ASAP.