Structural Simulation Engineer
Based in Peterborough a Structural Simulation Engineer is required to work on an 6 month with the likely hood of extension for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel engines.
- Identification, analysis, and resolution of engineering problems using engineering fundamentals.
- Structural simulation of complex systems; including static, dynamic, thermal and fatigue analysis.
- Execution of tasks following established internal procedures, while being competent and confident to deviate from such procedures where appropriate.
- Clear verbal and written communication of results to internal and external customers.
- Development and evolution of complex simulation processes to improve effectiveness and support future needs, working closely with partners throughout the company.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of internal combustion engines, rotating machinery or other machinery
- In-depth experience of simulating complex structural systems
- Accredited bachelor's degree in a relevant engineering subject and industrial experience in structural simulation
- In-depth understanding of the fundamentals of structural simulation using finite element analysis
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform complex assignments
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively and to build effective relationships with team members and partners.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything