Supply Chain Account Coordinator
Based in Desford, Leicester a Supply Chain Account Coordinator is required on a 12 month contract basis to work for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel engines.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
As Account Coordinator you will be the prime contact for an assigned group of dealers within Europe, Africa and Middle East regions, and you will effectively and accurately process and monitor dealer orders and order changes.
You will take ownership and quickly resolve general and technical queries and problems by working with and building relationships with relevant departments.
- Managing orders that flow from dealers that are based in different bases. Orders go through specific systems, through to the account coordinator who would then process them.
- They make sure what dealers request in terms of spec, is compatible, and can be built by facility. Making sure shipping details are correct so a keen attention to detail is a must for this role.
- Orders are then passed on to facility to build once checked, some overview to manage if needed and resolve issues.
- If there are issues, then they need to collaborate with facility to resolve.
- Checking on invoicing and ensuring VAT is correct for shipping in regards to where they are going (country).
- Extensive knowledge of shipping backgrounds for country to country.
- Understanding of full supply chain and how machines get built and products world-wide.
- Can quickly build rapport and build strong relationships
- Good diplomacy in resolving conflicting issues
- Ability to work with big amounts of data with high accuracy under time constraints.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Work in a team environment, demonstrates initiative and can work independently
- Computer literacy, including advanced Excel knowledge.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Degree useful but not required, the right ethic and character is more important.
Based at home but will be office based with possible working from home in the future.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything