Supply Chain Advisor
Based in Portsmouth a Supply Chain Advisor is required on a 9 month contract basis to work for a Defence client.
- Using an ERP tool (SAP), expedite material purchase orders for a number of key suppliers.
- Support and/or prepare outputs and deliverables and select suppliers in association with the departmental procedures and systems.
- Proactively support and deliver effective supplier management and delivery in line with the project's integrated schedule.
- Act as the primary point of contact for assigned suppliers and customers (internal/external).
- Proven experience of working with a Supply Chain or Procurement delivery focussed role.
- Ideally worked with SAP.
- Strong IT skills, particularly relating to Microsoft Excel.
- Good level of numeracy and analytical ability.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Stakeholder and Supplier Management experience
- Able to self-manage, use initiative and work well with others
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything