Supply Chain Manager
A Supply Chain Manager is required to work on a 6-Months contract (with the possibility of extension) for our defence client based in Barrow.
This is a six-month contract with a leading UK defence company.
Overview of the Supply Chain Manager role
To manage a team of professional staff in the delivery of the Functional Strategy and Plan for the area / portfolio that has been assigned to the individual. Deliver the product by ensuring that direct reports have purpose and clarity and are empowered to meet key delivery targets within an acceptable timescale and budget. Deliver key strategies, policies and procedures that enhance product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Lead collaboration discussions with supplier to ensure operating principals and heads of terms are mutually agrees
- Lead negotiations with supplier for project set-up & mobilisation
- Work with Commercial Function to agree suitable contract framework and detailed terms & condition
- Manage the supply chain relationship with the supplier throughout the life cycle of the project
Key skills required for the Supply Chain Manager
- MCIPS or equivalent level, relevant, professional qualification (desirable)
- A high level of management experience and business acumen gained within a Supply Chain (or other relevant business area) environment
- Ability to lead negotiations and manage supply chain relationships
If you are a Supply Chain Manager looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything