Supply Chain Manager - Logistics
A Supply Chain Manager and Logistics experience is required to work on a six-month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Scotstoun.
Overview of the Supply Chain Manager - Logistics role
- Develop, own and drive the overarching delivery plan. Define measures, milestones, dependencies, key performance indicators and internal service delivery agreements to enable delivery.
- Commercial and financial management and execution of 3PL contract, including management of supplier deliverables, contract change activities and dispute resolution.
- Develop the warehousing concepts to provide improved storage, resilience and flexibility across programmes and sites.
- Ensure business and 3rd Party Logistics provider is compliant with FCF and all other associated controls
- Undertake Programme and Business reviews, including presenting supplier, contract and financial delivery management information to senior leadership team.
Key skills required for the Supply Chain Manager - Logistics
- Proven Track record of deploying logistics strategy and managing a 3PL/4PL in a large scale, complex manufacturing programme
- Expert level negotiation skills, proven Influencing and Strategic Supplier Management capabilities
- Financial business and budgeting capabilities
- Extensive experience in logistics, operations and management
- MCIPS / MCILT
- Lean qualification
If you are a Supply Chain Manager and Logistics experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9196
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything