Supply Chain Manager (Remote Working)
A Supply Chain Manager is required to work on a twelve-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our defence client based in Portsmouth.
This is a 12-month contract with a leading UK defence company.
Overview of the Supply Chain Manager role
Working with Bid team and to be responsible for managing all supply chain associated activities including defining Supply support and Logistics, Inventory optimisation and arising rate management requirements within defined Equipment Management Contracting for Availability (CfA) bid. The role includes developing supply chain strategies, creation of procurement plans, managing Subcontractor relationships and ensuring timely delivery of supply chain bid requirements.
- Establish supply chain strategies / negotiation plans / make vs buy reviews
- Defining Supply support and Logistics, Inventory optimisation and arising rate management requirements
- Creation and update of procurement plans
- Sub contract creation and negotiation ensuring the correct flow down of appropriate Terms and Conditions from the prime contract
- Provide appropriate supply chain related inputs into internal reviews
- Lead and manage supplier response evaluation activities to identify the best value for money solutions
Key skills required for the Supply Chain Manager
- Extensive Supply Chain Manager exp
- Must have sub-contract negotiating skills
- Must have experience of Supply Chain Bidding exp
If you are a Supply Chain Manager looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything