Supply Chain Security Analyst
A Supply Chain Security Analyst is required to work on a six-month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Scotstoun.
Overview of the Supply Chain Security Analyst contract roles
Working in supplier security assurance the Supply Chain Security Analyst is a key role in the delivery of Supply Chain Cyber Security. You will be engaged in the business supplier lifecycle, undertaking business analysis, audit and assurance and compliance enforcement.
- Facilitating Specialist Working Groups drawing subject matter expertise from the business and customer to develop and improve information security policies and guidance
- Consulting with major programmes and IT projects to ensure they comply with information security policies
- Monitoring of information security controls against policy to ensure their effective operation
- Providing information security advice and guidance to colleagues and partners
- Investigating contraventions of information security policies, providing recommendations on resolution and future preventative and improvement actions
Key skills required for the Supply Chain Security Analyst
- Relevant degree or equivalent work experience within Supply Chain, Information Security, Cyber Security, Governance and Assurance or related subject
- Stakeholder and supplier management experience
- Risk Management experience
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to adapt these skills to different circumstances and to be able to apply these skills across of levels
- Audit or assurance experience with knowledge of ISO or equivalent
- Incident and Investigation Skills
- Knowledge of Government Security Classifications and the requirements of DEF STAN 05-138 and DEFCON 658
- Knowledge of the Defence Cyber Protection Partnership (DCPP)
If you are a Supply Chain Security Analyst looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9196
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything