Supply Chain Specialist - ERP Ordering Systems
Based In Preston a Supply Chain Specialist is required on a 12 month contract basis to work for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work.
The role is the timely processing of orders that enables the repair of unserviceable units from the customers to commence in line with the KPIs and internal SLAs.
The role also maintains the order books as the source data that enables accurate reporting of performance. This is the enabler for both reporting internally and externally.
- Running daily work queues in order to complete new order activities within internal timescales
- Maintenance of Customer order books for submission of changes and updates directly to Customers
- Ensuring topical information, including Forecast dates and query details, is available for communication during regular Customer order book reviews
- Maintain systems data for all orders across multiple systems, including Infor LN, BaaN V and Access database tools
- Interface with subject matter experts for new capability initiatives to ensure that future IT architecture changes are effective & efficient
- Supply Chain background ideally within the defence and/or engineering sector.
- Understanding of ERP ordering systems (full training will be provided)
- Computer literate with good knowledge of standard office IT packages (Basic MS Excel)
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at multiple organisational levels.
- Ability to manage unplanned events and work to tight deadlines
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).