Supply Chain Specialist
Based in Blackburn a Supply Chain Specialist is required on a 12 month contract basis to work for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work.
The successful candidate will also be involved in internal and external meetings to achieve the objective.
- You'll be required to manage a portion of the workload generated from a newly formed Workability Team within Supply Chain.
- This will involve liaising with internal stakeholders and utilising data from the various ERP / IT Systems (Baan 5, LN, IFSAPP7 and EES etc) and using Supply Chain Techniques such as LEAN, Waste Management, Risk Management, Query Management, with the sole aim of streamlining the Supply Chain End To End Process.
- The successful candidate will also be involved in internal and external meetings to achieve the objective.
- Supply Chain background ideally within the defence and/or engineering sector.
- Used Supply Chain Techniques such as LEAN, Waste Management, Risk Management, Query Management.
- Understanding of ERP ordering systems (full training will be provided)
- Computer literate with good knowledge of standard office IT packages
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at multiple organisational levels.
- Ability to manage unplanned events and work to tight deadlines
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything