Role Name: Support Engineer- ATE
Location: Eastbourne, UK
Rates / Salary: up to £36,000 plus 7.5% annual bonus
Outsource UK are looking to recruit a Support Engineer - Electronic In-Circuit Board Test to provide engineer-level support for our clients ATE Systems and associated Bed-Of-Nails Test Fixtures, at their busy production facility in Eastbourne.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced In-Circuit Board Test (ATE) engineer with a passion for problem-solving, who would thrive working on a multitude of different tasks. It will also involve some regular day-to-day test equipment support activities.
We are looking for an In-Circuit Board Test (ATE) electronics support engineer, with at least 2 years' experience providing engineer-level support for In-Circuit ATE Board Test Systems (e.g. Keysight 3070 ATE Systems, or similar).
- A proven track record in providing engineer-level support for In-Circuit ATE Board Test Systems (ideally Keysight 3070) would be ideal.
- Crucially, the successful candidate must be able to read a Test Program and understand how it relates to operation of the Test Hardware, then use this knowledge to diagnose root cause, when a problem occurs.
- Strong knowledge of electronics theory and some knowledge of electronics design are also key requirements.
- The ability to read and work from electronic schematics and system diagrams is essential.
- Pragmatic approach to putting in place appropriate robust solutions in a timely manner.
Degree or HND in Electronic Engineering (or equivalent) with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience in Test System Support or Development.
For more information, please contact Liam Fahey on 0161 694 8207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org