Based in Preston or Yorkshire a Supportability Engineer is required on an 11 month contract basis to work for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work
- Carry out Reliability and Maintainability predictions/assessments on replacement/modifications
- Carry out in-service data analysis and revised forward looking predictions
- Liaison with Customer community and with other departments
- Completion of UK Customer annual case report
- Reliability predictions associated with all UK and Overseas contracts
- Review, analyse and react to in-service data for Reliability & Maintainability
- Review Supplier data
- Provide inputs for the UK annual case reports
- An experienced Reliability & Maintainability professional
- Recent Defence Industry background
- Knowledge of carrying out Reliability predictions and must be experienced in reviewing and manipulating event arising data
- Familiar with carrying out Maintainability assessments in order to influence the design/modification of equipment/systems
Whilst the majority of the team is Yorkshire based this role is site agnostic and will initially be based as working from home.
Post a return to the office the successful candidate will be required to attend the nearest site in Preston or Yorkshire
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk