Outsource UK are currently working with a Finance company who are seeking a Systems Analyst (Digital/Cloud) for a 5-12 month contract position based in Buckinghamshire.
This role is inside IR35 and will be working remotely.
Responsibilities for the Systems Analyst:
- Assist with the implementation of DevOps practises within Wholesale Technology.
- The team are currently migrating our application architecture towards clod-native solutions we require the expertise to realise the considerable advantages that can be accrued from adopting DevOps practises.
- Contributing to solution design, bringing the operational and monitoring perspective
- Configuring Jenkins pipelines to support continuous delivery of solutions
- Administration of OpenShift projects, configuring pods, routes, firewalls & monitoring
- Configuration of Kibana dashboards and advising on APM settings.
- Build strong relationships with the other DevOps teams.
- Joining a team of 4 analysts who are working together towards the new digital world.
- Excellent Cloud knowledge previously worked with AWS or Azure
- Strong technical skills using Linux, DevOps, Redhat Opensource and Kubernetes/Docker
- Worked on octopus deployments is highly advantageous
- Knowledge in DevOps, Paas and Gitlab
- Docker, Github, Python, Puppet (Desirable)
- Strong communication skills and can work and can work independently.
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.