Based in Christchurch a Systems Engineer is required on a 12 month contract basis for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
- Providing Systems Engineering support to business development activities, including study/experimentation activities, system de-risking activities
- Development and implementation of technical solutions that meet the customer requirements
- Provision of realistic estimates for specified activities to the development lead
- Accurately report on progress
- Complete work to a high standard and to scope, quality and budget
- Support System Integration Activities
- A strong Systems engineering background within ideally with defence industry.
- A good understanding of the complete systems engineering lifecycle (e.g. requirements, design, specification, implementation, integration and testing, acceptance), and development tools (e.g. Requirements Management, Modelling and defect reporting systems)
- Willingness to adapt to the variety of engineering tasks within the project and enthusiasm to extend own knowledge to support this
- Experience of providing engineering input and support to business development activities would be an advantage
- A background in Communications, (voice, data and radio products) is highly desirable.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything