Based in Preston a Systems Engineer is required on a 7 month contract basis for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
- You'll be required to work within a highly flexible team to help shape the development of a Weapon System Support Rig.
- You will work closely within the team to ensure the successful delivery of the capability on time and budget using lean principles and agile methods.
- Ensure the refinement of the key requirements are developed to a level that allow for successful integration testing and acceptance
- Attend design reviews throughout the development stages
- Support the supplier deliveries ensuring all required supporting documentation is delivered in line with contractual requirements
- Determine a level of integration/qualification testing to determine successful product deliveries from each supplier
- A strong Systems engineering background working ideally on defence and/or Avionics based projects.
- Experience with systems engineering principles.
- Working experience around system integration as well as experience working on medium to large IT projects.
- Excellent use of MS Office.
- Communication, team working & motivation is essential
- Lean Principles - desirable
- Additionally, a background on Typhoon Defensive Aids would be desirable.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything