Systems Engineer is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Bristol.
This is a 6 month contract with a leading UK defence business
Overview of the Systems contract role
- System (Solution) Level activities (Quality, Design Support and Review, SI, Defect Management, Dependencies and SME Co-Ordination)
- Deputy to Technical Assurance Lead (includes delegation to Programme and Project review meetings, Reporting, Activity Scheduling)
- Deputy to System Management (MANAGE Product) SME (includes support of User workshops, Solution workshops, Design reviews, Product-Level defect tracking and sentencing, ART and Product Demonstrations)
- Permanent embedded Technical/Project Liaison point for EvO, VS1, CDO & Supplier (includes close interworking on Risks, Dependencies, Quality, Reporting, Scheduling and Collaboration.)
- CDO & VS1 Business processes (Technical Leadership and Governance controls, Liaison with VS2 "target operating model" design, team efficiency and ways of working)
- Capacity to support any short-notice SME or Project Activities as needed.
- Team Wellbeing and Productivity sponsor, embedded at remote worksite.
The role is based in Bristol but remote based during Covid 19.
If you are a Systems Engineer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Engineering opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.