Systems Engineer (Requirements)
A Systems Engineer with Requirements experience is required to work on a six-month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in New Malden.
Overview of the Systems Engineer (Requirements) contract roles
The contractor will be working on the Shared Infrastructure (SI) Systems requirements and HF for various RN surface ship platforms. To support creation, review and amendment of product requirements and maintenance of the associated DOORS database.
Key Outputs/Deliverables: Business Unit
- Agreed requirements
- Reports and Specifications
- Presentation material
- Requirement and Acceptance database
Key skills required for the Systems Engineer (Requirements)
- Minimum 5 Years' experience in engineering or a defence or related industry
- Understanding of LCM & the Engineering Lifecycle
- (Desirable) Experience within a Naval Combat Systems Development Environment.
- (Desirable) Knowledge of Naval Combat System Products
- Ability to operate in a large, complex multi-project environment
- Substantial experience of System requirements analysis and management
- Experience using the DOORS requirement capture tool.
If you are a Systems Engineer with Requirements experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9196
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything