Outsource UK are currently seeking a Systems Engineer/Architect for a 5 month contract for a banking client in London.
This role is outside IR35 and will be based remotely.
- Working to build out 4 new DC's with for our next gen VDI platform and work to bring a high level of automation to enable rapid deployments in the future
- Develop code for automating engineering tasks usually related to building, updating or configuring Windows infrastructure and desktop components
- Coordinate and enable the usage of automation on EUC projects and BAU tasks, such as product upgrades and configuration deployments.
- Support offshore engineers using the automation produced by you or team
- Advanced coding skills using PowerShell
- Experience on configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Citrix environments (XenDesktop/XenApp)
- Experience on automating Windows servers provisioning and configuration
- Willingness to continuously self-learn and improve the automation framework
- Used Technologies including: Windows Server 2012/ 2016, VMWare 6.5 / 7.0, Ansible Automation
- Strong skills using PowerShell Scripting, Citrix XenDesktop 7.X
- Ivanti UWM
- Microsoft File Servers, Nutanix
- Desirable: Ansible, Citrix XenDestop, XenApp and PVS, VMware PowerCLI and Ivanti UWM EM and Personalization (AppSense)
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk