Systems Integration / Development Engineer - Engines, Hydraulics, Powertrain
A Systems Integration / Development Engineer with either Engines, Hydraulics, or Powertrain experience is required to work on a six month contract (WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION) for our Engineering client based in Desford, Leicestershire.
This is a contract working for a leading manufacturer of construction equipment and Diesel Engines
Overview of the Systems Integration / Development Engineer contract role
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Validation and Calibration of Electro Hydraulic Controls
- Trouble shooting hydraulic, electric, powertrain or engine issues
- Instrumentation set up, Machine Testing, Data capture and analysing machine performance via Cat ET, Vector CANape or other tools
- Involving other engineers and technical resources to address detailed technical problems.
- Working with a global team that requires virtual collaboration.
- Working with design resources and suppliers to rapidly implement design changes.
- Operate Compact Wheel Loaders, varying control tuning parameters to impact machine behaviour
Key skills required for the Systems Integration / Development Engineer
Desired Competencies / experience / qualifications
- Knowledge of vehicle dynamics, linkage kinematics, and the machine/soil interaction to optimise compact wheel loader performance
- Experience of working on Agricultural or Off Highway Equipment
- Engineering Degree Qualification or HND with experience
The role is based in Desford, Leicestershire.
If you are a Systems Development looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Paul Scott on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).