Outsource UK are currently seeking a Systems Integration Lead for a 12 month contract based in Swindon. (This will be working from home for first few months.)
This role is based inside IR35
Purpose of the position:
- Leads across all projects to ensure that the Programme vision decomposes into a set of integrated features that deliver the expected value
- Leads across all projects on the sequencing of configured component subsystems (Salesforce, Azure Integration Services, Azure Data Factory, Semarchy xDM and Snowflake) ensuring the projects are delivering them at the right time in the right order so they work together as a unit through test and transition into service
- Brings industry best practise to fill gaps in approaches, documentation or team understanding
- Works collaboratively with the project managers, transition manager and enterprise architect and solution architects and test lead building on achievements to date
- Leads on defining the required performance for the whole systems integration unit
- Leads on defining the data flows for the whole programme
- Works collaboratively with the DPO and Infosec team to ensure that data protection risk and information security risk is fully mitigated for the whole unit
- Leads the SI Function matrix managing the team
- Will view challenges from many different perspectives and create and drive strategies and solutions that are not only technically sound, but also include regulatory, commercial and organisational aspects when appropriate
- Will own the mapping of the business enterprise design to the physical design and the end to end value chains across the programme
- Skills in producing own deliverables and can lead and mentor others without direct authority
- Should have good experience of CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), Data ETL and Warehouses (e.g. SnowFlake), Public Clouds (e.g. Azure), large scale workload migrations from traditional hosting environments to Public Cloud
- Solid understanding of cloud deployment models, strategies and supporting technologies, Public Cloud & SaaS security concepts, tools and technologies
- Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.