Requirments Systems Engineer - Outside IR35
A Requirements/Systems Engineer is required to work on a 6-month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Bristol/Remote.
This is a 6 -month contract with a leading UK defence business.
- System Level activities (Quality, Design Support and Review, SI, Defect Management, Dependencies and SME Co-Ordination)
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture
- Deputy to Technical Lead (includes delegation to Programme and Project review meetings, Reporting, Activity Scheduling)
- DOORS User
- Permanent embedded Technical/Project Liaison (includes close interworking on Risks, Dependencies, Quality, Reporting, Scheduling and Collaboration.)
- Capacity to support any short-notice SME or Project Activities as needed.
The role is based in Bristol - commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Worcester, Cirencester, Swindon, Devizes, Trowbridge, Bath, Taunton, Bridgwater, Weston-Super-Mare, Newport and Cardiff
If you are a Requirements Engineer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Engineering opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services, and Engineering sectors.