Systems Test Engineer - Radio, Cryptographic
Based in Christchurch a Systems Test Engineer is required to work for a major defence client on a 12 month contract.
This exciting systems & software programme covers many disciplines including design, development, installation, implementation, integration, acceptance, training and logistics support.
Skills and Experience required:
- Qualified to diploma or degree level in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related discipline
- Military communications systems including an understanding of radio and cryptographic equipment
- Systems design and systems interfacing
- Serial communications including communication standards, serial and bespoke cabling techniques
- Network communications including networking equipment, WAN techniques, Ethernet categories and associated techniques
- Technical and physical impact of implementing a new system with an existing system
- Estimation and the associated activities for systems and installation proposals
- System setting to work and system transition
- Report writing to provide input for proposals, site surveying and setting to work
- Should be familiar with test methods, scheduling, requirements and the use of integration rigs in the development of a complex system
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything