Talent & Learning Administrator - £9.05 per hour
Based In Preston a Talent & Learning Administrator is required on a 6 month contract basis to work for a major defence client. This role provides a series of administrative tasks to support the end to end Delegate Management Service.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work.
- Deliver the transactional Delegate Management services such as Blue collar / manual staff training courses.
- Deliver core DM transactional services on all courses as directed by the workflow manager.
- Act as directed by Team Leader on key activities
- Provide a wide range of supporting administration for the Talent & learning Team.
- Work with established internal and external customers to defined processes in providing a seamless service to customer.
- Process invoicing requests.
- Assist with the resolution of general issues and escalated queries from the Customer Support Team in connection with on-site venues and training providers.
- Point of contact for external/internal enquiries originating from other service streams.
- General team admin tasks, including issue of forms, processing certificates, updating training records, post etc.
- Participate in regular team meetings.
- Good administration and organisational skills
- Knowledge of the customer is desirable
- Good IT skills, in particular MS Excel, MS Word,
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and be comfortable in operating IT systems generally
- HR Services Contact Model (Enate), Coupa Invoicing System.
- Ability to work at a fast pace, sometimes working under pressure
- Effective communication of information both written and verbally
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communications skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic team player with a positive 'can do' attitude
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).