Outsource UK are currently working with a client who are currently in a large system upgrade, so they are looking for a Technical Architect to help with the company wide roll out.
You will work with the stakeholders and architecture team to own and manage the implementation of Salesforce. This role will be tech focussed, so previous experience of large data migrations would be beneficial.
The Technical Architect will have experience in;
- Hands-on experience designing, building and delivering integrated solutions based on Salesforce clouds and/or leading Salesforce ecosystem products
- Salesforce Platform App Builder certified progressing towards Application Architect and/or System Architect certification
- Proven ability to participate in a dynamic team-oriented environment
- Experience within project settings of collaborating with others to validate, elaborate and clarify requirements
- Ability to identify and select Salesforce technical solutions addressing requirements
- Proven experience in collaborative solution design, proposing, validating and refining designs based on feedback
- Experience contributing to testing and assurance activities including unit testing, defect investigation and resolution, and participating in end to end and acceptance testing
- Experience with technical deployments and modern engineering practices and tooling such as DevOps and test automation
- Proficiency in DevOps CI/CD processes, and for Tech Leads and DevOps specialists proven expertise in defining, implementing and championing advanced DevOps pipelines and processes applying leading practices and technologies
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.