Technical Architect - Active ID Platform - Front End
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Architect on a contract basis based in Manchester (working from home until further notice) to work on the upgrade of an active ID platform moving from v8.1 to v8.4 which manages front end customer channels.
You will be required to work through an umbrella company for this role.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Defines associated roadmaps, guardrails and patterns for architecture domain capabilities.
- Engages in key governance forums which set and direct investment priorities, and ensures that investment programmes are delivering in accordance with the strategy and architecture.
- Communicates and promotes the enterprise architecture technology strategy across the group.
- Works with colleagues in change programmes to drive the delivery of objectives and key results related to each of the architecture domains.
- Shapes exploitation of architecture domain capabilities within value streams and change programmes.
- Collaborates with stakeholders across Group Transformation (e.g. product owners and engineering leads) and the wider group to ensure alignment on architecture principles and delivery roadmaps, and tracks and shapes progress on delivering the architecture domain capabilities across the investment portfolio.
Skills and experience required:
- Candidates need to be a proven Architect with experience of ActiveID (8.X Range)
- Upgrading/Implementation experience on the Front end.
- Strong hands on background
- Full stack architect with IBM WAS experience.
- Oracle DBA background would be beneficial.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.