Technical Author - Nuclear
A Technical Author with Nuclear experience is required to work on a permanent for our consultancy client based in Barrow.
This is a permanent contract with a leading UK consultancy company.
Overview of the Technical Author - Nuclear role
Technical Author / Writer with a broad range of coordination and technical writing skills to author, and edit, a range of technical documentation in collaboration with our discipline experts. You will ensure that documents are of sufficient standards in line with quality assurance, in the correct format and with the right information to enable those operating within the company to successfully follow the procedures and to demonstrate capability and processes/procedure maturity to clients.:
- Acquiring and using technical insight into current document set to add value to documentation
- Managing and improving the document review and approval processes.
- Striving for continual improvement to documentation process by suggesting and implementing improvements to the existing system
- Developing, administering and implementing processes for more efficient task management within the section
- Providing support and expertise to the development of documents in support of tendering documentation, technical manuals, and internal standards/policies.
- Manipulating technical data using Microsoft Excel
Key skills required for the Technical Author - Nuclear
- HNC/HND, City and Guilds, or equivalent, in an IT or business discipline.
- Previous demonstrable experience in a technical author / writer role
- Worked in a quality driven environment utilising a technical control system, for example a regulated industry
- MS Excel, Word & Adobe PDF- intermediate to advanced user (Styles, Cross reference, Caption)
- Demonstrable technical document writing experience
If you are a Technical Author with Nuclear experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything