Technical Author / Technical Publications Engineer
A Technical Author / Technical Publication with MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Project) experience is required to work on a six-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our defence client based on the RAF Coningsby site.
This is a 6-month contract with a leading UK defence company.
Overview of Technical Author / Technical Publications Engineer role
The role is required to support implementation of the project to site to allow the update of the customer technical documentation.
- To work as an integrated team and effectively communicate with team members
- To support the update of technical documentation
- Highlight and raise any concerns regarding approved
Key skills required for the Technical Author / Technical Publications Engineer
- Technical Author or Technical Publications exp
- The candidate must have good Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook skills
- Communication, Team Working and Motivation are essential
If you are a Technical Author / Technical Publication with MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Project) experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything