A Technical Coordinator is required to work on a twelve month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Frimley.
Overview of the Technical Coordinator contract role
Coordinate data by prioritising, producing and maintaining documentation and other correspondence. Providing support to the relevant teams, ensuring documentation and information is precise and up to date.
Key skills required for the Technical Coordinator
- A good standard of general education (minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade A - C including Maths and English desirable).
- Achievement of/working towards European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) Advanced Level 3 or equivalent in Microsoft packages.
- Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3 (National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)) or equivalent.
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times.
- Level 2 keyboard skills would be an advantage.
- Previous experience working within a busy administrative role is preferable.
- Prioritise tasks, a highly efficient and motivated individual able to act on their own initiative, whilst paying particular attention to detail, with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Shorthand/Speed Writing would be an advantage.
The role is based in Frimley.
If you are a Tech Coordinator looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Coordinator opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.