Outsource UK are currently working with a large Bank who are seeking Technical Application Support (Safewatch) for a position based in London.
Responsibilities for the Technical Application Support:
- Opportunity to join the payments data support team, this role requires experience of the financial crime systems Safewatch & EN.TDR from Eastnets.
- Working on upgrades of Safewatch and AML applications
- This role will be to work on a Financial Crime Transformation Project.
- Working directly with the Financial Crime Transformation Project team, attending meetings, understanding requirements, planning changes, assisting testing, managing change releases.
- Install software and assist on Safewatch upgrade
- Working in a team of 5 people and look after the following systems, SWIFT/CREST SAA, Safewatch, EN.TDR & COPESTAR.
- Good communication skills essential this role will require working with internal teams and external
- Strong technical background working on Safewatch
- Previously used AML applications or Copestar or SWIFT
- Strong technical capabilities
- Background working in Financial sector
- Experience using Control-M is a advantageous
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.