Role- Technical Systems Engineer
Location- Swindon (remote working)
Length - 3months
Outsource UK are currently working with a client who are seeking a Technical Systems Engineer a position based near Swindon.
My client is currently seeking a Technical Systems Engineer to join one of their teams on a contract basis. We are seeking an experienced Technical Systems Engineer, to join a team as they are looking to grow. They are looking for someone with a strong background with CISCO, O365 and VMWare.
The successful candidate will accountable for ensuring Incidents, service requests and tasks are well managed and completed to adequate standard and delivered within SLA
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with MS Windows Administration
- Experience and understanding of Active Directory, DNS, TCP/IP
- Experience of O365, CITRIX, VMWare, MS Windows Operating Systems, SCCM
- Experience of Infrastructure security operations
- Experience of Wintel, IBM Series P, I, X, RS6000
- Improving documentation and processes
- Trend identification in daily checklist / reporting
- Helping us evolve with the industry
- ITIL v3 Foundation accreditation
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.