Location: Birmingham Duration: Full-Time, Permanent Salary: CIRCA £30,000
Outsource UK client is currently recruiting for an experienced telecommunications engineer to join a growing & awarding winning company.
My client is ideally looking for an individual with experience installing & repairing VoIP telephony systems, including cabling.
Joining a small but highly motivated team, you will be expected install & maintain a variety of Hosted & Fixed telephone systems whilst meeting (and exceeding) expectations outlined by their customers.
- Extensive background working with telephony systems
- PBX, Hosted and VoIP
- Experience in the installation of CAT5 cabling
- Understanding of VOIP & SIP
- Knowledge of IP networks
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to practise and manage own workload
- Full, clean driving license