Test Engineer (Diesel Engines)
A Test Engineer with Diesel Engines experience is required to work on a twelve-month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Manufacturing client based in Peterborough.
Overview of the Test Engineer (Diesel Engines) contract roles
The successful candidate will carry out research & development work on either current or new engines. The ability to work to engineer's instructions, carry out a range of test work, including fitting prototype parts to an engine and/or record and produce quality data is fundamental to the role.
- Mechanical/electrical experience on diesel engines, such as stripping & rebuilding along with an understanding of common rail fuel systems
- Good PC skills
- Engine test rig experience and/or technical/mechanical experience would provide a distinct advantage. Additional specific training will be given where required.
Key skills required for the Test Engineer (Diesel Engines)
- City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 in Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Apprenticeship served in Motor Mechanics or equivalent qualifications
- Must have Diesel Engine experience
- Experience within Garage Mechanic or Ex Forces (REME) would be considered
If you are a Test Engineer with Diesel Engines experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9196
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything