Outsource are currently seeking a Test Lead for a 3+ month contract for a client based in Swindon. This role will offer some flexibility of working from home and candidates will be required to work through Umbrella or PAYE.
- You will ensuring the Test Principles are implemented effectively within the Team.
- You will work closely with the Principal Tester and Test CoP to shape the direction of Testing. You will be forward thinking/proactive and always looking to implement new initiatives to improve Quality Assurance in your Team.
- You will champion the importance of quality assurance across the Company and inspire positive change. You will work with your team to embed testing techniques to compliment teams when appropriate such as automation, performance and Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD).
- This is a Test Lead role for our Enterprise Data Platform.
- As a Test Lead you will have the opportunity to help define and shape an agile and automated approach to Testing. You will lead on the development, documentation, delivery and maintenance of Testing practices across multiple projects.
Who we're looking for
- Excellent Leadership skills with the ability to lead and inspire a team of Testers with modern agile and quality engineering thinking.
- Extensive Data Warehouse experience - ETL.
- Experience of Testing on Data Platforms (snowflake etc)
- Experience of using modern test automation techniques and frameworks.
- Knowledge of modern test management and ALM (e.g. Jira, Zephyr, AWS, Azure, ADF, DevOps etc)
- Integration experience with CI/CD pipelines (ideally in DW)
- Ability to produce Test Plans.
- You'll be an inspiring individual and willing to lead by example.
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.