TIBCO ESB Support Consultant - Outside IR35
Based in London a TIBCO ESB Support Consultant is required on a contract basis to work in the existing TIBCO technical team, which is part of the SAP Technical Infrastructure Team.
You will be responsible for the implementation, on-going support, development and maintenance of the TIBCO systems. Working closely with other staff in the IT Department to ensure the smooth running of the TIBCO components and will cover support on existing TIBCO functionality, maintenance such as installation/patching/upgrades, and work on new development initiatives as and when they arise.
- Act under general supervision, but take a lead capacity and work independently on various support issues and data processing problems as required.
- Able to respond and manage all service now incidents assigned to IT ESB Support in a prioritised and timely manner
- Monitor ESB support inbox
- Perform morning checks - checking support inbox for any issues and verifying Control-M schedule has no issues
- Support the current upgrade project of moving to latest supported version of BW to v6.6 and EMS to v8.5
- Test and implement new ESB services as directed by wider ESB Team including Upgrade Project Manager
- Establish and maintain co-operative working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work
- Speak and write effectively in English
- Aware of the ITSM processes and support service
- Produce support documentation and maintain existing ESB processes
- Share ownership of DI best practice and monitor and improve performance of processes
Skills and experience required:
- Business analysis and 1st line support experience with good organisational skills and a grounding in Agile Methodologies (Kanban / Scrum)
- General support of TIBCO components on a Unix / Linux platform
- Experience of HTML, XML, HTTP, REST/SOAP, JSON, XSD design an advantage
- Experience of creating HAWK Rules
- Good understanding of SOA design patterns and principles
- Tools - TIBCO Business-Works, 6.x, Business Event, Active-Spaces, AMX Adapters or plugins for SAP ,and EMS, EBX, EBX (was Orchestra Networks)
- Experience of TIBCO API Exchange Gateway and 3rd Party API.
- Experience of BMC's Control-m.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to send your CV or call Siobhan O'Halloran on 0161 519 0487 for more information.