Time and Attendance Administrator x 3
Time and Attendance Administrators with MS Office and Excel skills is required to work on a ten month contract with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Preston
Our client is one of the world's leading global defence, security and aerospace companies. They work at the cutting edge of technology, creating more than 100 new inventions every year for customers in over 100 countries.
Our client is a big operation, with 1,350 staff in 36 UK locations working across ten business streams. They provide a huge range of support and specialist skills, from shared IT, Finance and HR services to more specialist areas such as Advanced Technology, Design and Construction Solutions and Insurable Risk. Whatever the area you work in, the focus is always on service quality, cost effectiveness and adding value.
Overview of the Time and Attendance Administrator contract roles
We currently have an opportunity for a Time & Attendance Administrator. You will be expected to handle a busy customer facing environment, dealing with queries from individuals and different Business Units which will range from straightforward queries through to complex ones; For example, from processing absence and overtime to investigating pay queries and shift payments.
Whilst confidence, initiative and good telephone skills are important, excellent customer service is a key element to this role.
As Time & Attendance Administrator your main responsibilities will involve:
- Seeking to exceed Customers' needs where possible by going out of your way to find the best solution to their enquiry and leave them feeling confident in us
- Providing accurate and effective information to our customers
- Working quickly, efficiently and accurately without compromising on quality
- Managing your own workload to ensure personal and team targets are met
- Assisting in the review, development and implementation of changes to working procedures
As a Time & Attendance Administrator your skills and experience will include:
- Working in a customer focused environment
- Providing written and verbal customer service
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills e.g. mail merges, creating slideshows in
- PowerPoint, utilising Outlook to create address books and signatures, excellent Excel skills including creating formulas, pivot tables, macros, VLOOKUP etc.
- Use of bespoke IT tools and systems e.g. query management tools such as ServiceNow
- Knowledge of the Open Options application or other time and attendance systems
What we're looking for in you
You will be highly motivated with the ability to quickly digest and apply new concepts and develop novel solutions to challenging problems. We are looking for individuals who demonstrate a flexible, positive attitude.
You will have the ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team, with strong analysis and problem solving skills. A willingness to learn is essential.
Part time hours will be considered for this role.
The role is based in Preston, Lancashire - commutable from Blackpool, Lancaster, Morecambe, Chorley, Leyland, Blackburn, Darwen, Burnley, Skipton, Stockport, Manchester, Warrington, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham with excellent access from Liverpool and Leeds
If you are looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Paul Scott on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9198
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).