Time & Attendance Advisor
A Time & Attendance Advisor is required to work on a three month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Preston.
Overview of the Time & Attendance Advisor contract role
We currently have an opportunity for a Time & Attendance Administrator. You will be expected to handle a busy customer facing environment, dealing with queries from individuals and different Business Units which will range from straightforward queries through to complex ones; For example, from processing absence and overtime to investigating pay queries and shift payments.
Whilst confidence, initiative and good telephone skills are important, excellent customer service is a key element to this role.
Key skills required for the Time & Attendance Advisor
- Working in a customer focused environment
- Providing written and verbal customer service
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills e.g. mail merges, creating slideshows in PowerPoint, utilising Outlook to create address books and signatures, excellent Excel skills including creating formulas, pivot tables, macros, VLOOKUP etc.
- Use of bespoke IT tools and systems e.g. query management tools such as ServiceNow
- Knowledge of the Open Options application or other time and attendance systems
The role is based in Preston, Lancashire - commutable from Blackpool, Lancaster, Morecambe, Chorley, Leyland, Blackburn, Darwen, Burnley, Skipton, Stockport, Manchester, Warrington, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham with excellent access from Liverpool and Leeds
If you are a Admin/Customer Service Professional looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything