Training Designer - Training Needs Analysis - DSAT
A Training Designer is required to work on a 12 month with the likely hood of extension for our Defence client based in Yeovil.
- Supporting Training Needs Analysis (TNA) activities in accordance with a recognised Systems Approach to Training.
- Conducting Instructional Design and development activities in accordance with a recognised Systems Approach to Training.
- Supporting Customer acceptance activities.
- Supporting the Technical Authority in the development and implementation of tailored TNA and ID processes.
- Developing Customer and Stakeholder Relations.
- Adhering to Governance, Configuration and Change Control processes.
- Providing Training related Subject Matter Expertise to Technical and Engineering authorities.
- Supporting Training Planning activities through the provision of Subject Matter Expertise advice and guidance.
- Experience of training design within Defence or the wider Defence Industry sector.
- Experience of collaborative working within a team comprising of training and system specialists.
- Knowledge and experience of the Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT), including the DSAT Quality Management Standard (QMS) and DSAT guidance documentation.
- Working knowledge of Training/Engineering Lifecycle Management.
- Good working knowledge of complex software enabled mission planning, rehearsing and debriefing processes.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything