Training/Instructional Designer - West Sussex - 6 month FTC - £35000 - £47000
Outsource UK is looking to recruit a Training/Instructional Designer for a leading Engineering client in West Sussex on an initial 6 month fixed term contract basis. The role can be based from home
You will be responsible for designing and developing a variety of learning solutions and instructional media. The role will be primarily focused on content creation for vacuum pumps used in semiconductor manufacturing processes and related technologies.
To support all their learning needs, our solutions are a blend of highly interactive and engaging eLearning modules, step-by-step instructional videos, as well as content for instructor-led training courses.
- Aware of engineering and/or product maintenance concepts (experience with vacuum pumps beneficial)
- Proficient at segmenting and organising complex information into a learner-friendly format
- Proficient with video editing & post-production tools (Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, etc.)
- Skilled in utilising eLearning authoring software (Articulate, Captivate, etc.)
- Skilled in utilising software used for the development of classroom training content (PowerPoint)