Transformation Assistant Project Manager/Business Manager
A Transformation Assistant Project Manager/Business Manager is required to work on a nine month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Portsmouth.
Overview of the Transformation Assistant Project Manager/Business Manager contract role
As a Transformation Assistant Project Manager you will have responsibility for assisting the Project Manager for the delivery of your assigned projects to time, cost and quality. Reporting to the Transformation PMO Lead and working with the Projects Managers and Work Stream Leads to deliver Transformation Projects and smaller Sub Projects.
This will mean helping to engage all stakeholders to ensure that scope, plans, resourcing and budgets are aligned to the respective business cases as deliverable projects move through their lifecycle and into support. There may be some sub-contract management involved and the programme will involve a large stakeholder group.
Key skills required for the Transformation Assistant Project Manager/Business Manager
- Broad Knowledge and understanding of his/her line of business
- Project Management experience demonstrated in a professional role within a project on a significant business project.
- Extensive, expert understanding of a range of Project Management tools techniques and practices.
- Good Knowledge of Project Management capability landscape, including professional institutions
- Good understanding of the Business environment of the line of business or project.
- Good Knowledge and understanding of Project Management governance and assurance processes such as Integrated Baseline reviews (IBR's) and Assessor at LCM reviews.
- Experience in influencing Stakeholders both inside and outside the company.
- Ability to capture, evaluate and share best practice.
- Job requires professional knowledge gained through comprehensive work experience which enables job holder to apply specialist skills to ensure essential procedures are followed and to help define the standards around which others will operate..
The role is based in Portsmouth, Hampshire - commutable from Southampton, Cowes, Isle of Wight, Salisbury, Winchester, Andover, Basingstoke, Guildford, Aldershot, Crawley, Horsham, Brighton, Worthing, Chichester>
If you are a PM looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Project opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.