Based in Glascoed a Treasury Accountant is required on an 11 month contract basis with a leading UK defence company.
You'll be required to:
The successful candidate will work as part of the Foreign Exchange Team to provide a first class service to all customers. As such they may be required to assist with the delivery of a range of treasury accounting activities.
Tasks undertaken will vary from time to time to ensure the whole team experiences a broader range of activities and ERPs, at the same time ensuring that there is adequate cross-training within the team to deliver an excellent service provision and business continuity.
- Qualified Accountant
- High degree of numeracy and have the ability to operate in an evolving environment
- Desire and ability to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to work as part of a busy team
- Proficient with MS Office - Intermediate level Excel skills
- Good attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Experience of adhering to strict deadlines
£19.80 to £25.06 per hour (Umbrella)
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane on 0161 694 9191 for more information.