Treasury Back Office Engineer- Inside IR35
Based in London (working from home until further notice) a Treasury Back Office Engineer is required on a contract basis to provide application expertise, support and services for Treasury Back Office Applications to meet business operational requirements, and to provide high level technical guidance for projects and other build activities.
- Provide high level of support for all Treasury applications to ensure the provision of robust, reliable systems for maximum service availability.
- Daily monitoring of Swift queues, payment flows and peripheral systems for sanctions screening and SEPA payment bulking.
- As part of a continuous schedule, provide evening, weekend and where required early morning support (for Bank of England managed starts). This can be done via remote access or on-site visits (government guidelines permitting) to ensure business critical and CHAPS scheme tasks are completed.
- Working as part of a team or on an individual basis, assisting with pre-arranged project activity in delivering new initiatives against plan, on budget and in time.
- Provide input into feasibility of new initiatives and system changes, highlighting associated benefits and key risks.
- Liaising with suppliers and business partners to ensure effective and rapid resolution of technical issues to agreed SLAs.
- Engage with Major Incident Managers and Problem Managers in the event of high severity failures and contribute to root cause analysis when requested.
- Identify and deliver opportunities for service improvements.
- Advise and provide systems information for colleagues in business areas, risk and audit as required.
- Identify and deliver opportunities for cost savings or efficiencies.
Skills and experience required:
Technical and functional expertise in the following Treasury IT systems:
- SWIFT Alliance & Gateway
- Swift BoE Webaccess services eg. RTGS/Enquiry Link
- Safewatch Filtering
- Unix knowledge
- Incident management experience
- Familiarity with call logging systems
- Experience of dealing with business customers in an IT service delivery environment
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to send your CV or call Siobhan O'Halloran on 0161 519 0487 for more information.